Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Elizabeth, Round 1

Since we aren't sure that we will get back to NW Iowa before Christmas, we decided to celebrate Elizabeth's birthday with her cousin Jenna's birthday. Elizabeth always loves a party, and so she gets at least 2 a year.
Elizabeth with her Papa and Grandma and cousin Jenna


Jenna (7) and Elizabeth (3, soon to be 4 in November)


Somebody had the giggles. Elizabeth has started that awkward phase where it is difficult to smile on command. So I tickled her. I figured the punishment fit the crime.


The Cousins. Good thing I have a high speed digital camera that allows me to take hundreds of pictures and delete the ones that are horrible. Eventually I get one good one. The four in the front row were all born with in one year. What a year that was!



Again with the tickling. Thanks everybody for the great gifts!!




No comments: