Saturday, November 8, 2008

For sale

This is a picture of E that is about 18 months old, she had gotten into my lipstick shortly after Josiah was born



I have two moderately priced children For Sale on Ebay. Best offers are accepted, and there are no returns :) Sorry, it has been rough around here today. I think I am suffering from the back lash from my children for being gone so much lately, thankfully I am only working one extra day this week and then will get back to my regular semi-insane schedule. Josiah learned what time outs were today, and Elizabeth tried leaving the house to go the Pharmacy in a pair of under ware that were on backwards, a coat, and mittens. However, I did still manage to get lemon yogurt muffins, chicken soup, and pumpkin pie made. That's the good news, the bad news is that I need a skid loader to make a path through the toy room and the living room.

No comments: