
OK - For those of you that were at the pumpkin patch with me, you know these are extremely late, but you also know I started working a ton of extra hours shortly after returning from this trip. Let me introduce you to my family. The first picture is the oldest three grandkids, Sara, Ashley, and Jenna with a small shot of Kate. The next one is is my mom and Brayden. Breanna is also making a small appearance.
This is my youngest sister, Joni with Brayden, her youngest and Josiah. This was taken during the rain storm, luckily we got a spot under the porch roof.
Again, here are the two hoodlums. Elizabeth is still working on that smile issue :)
Here is my sister in law, Jill, Elizabeth, and Jill's two girls Ashley, and Kate. Jenna is making a small appearance on the right.
This is a rare sighting of my charismatic older sister Deanne. She really does have two legs. I wouldn't even post this picture, but I think I have a total of 3 pictures of her, one from last year's pumpkin patch, this one, and one of her in the background of a picture of my kids. And she truly is always on the move. With her are Luke, her youngest, and Jenna again.

No comments:
Post a Comment