Friday, December 5, 2008

Birthday Party - round 3

The Mc Donald's birthday party
Another tradition we are starting with our kids is to let them chose the restaurant for thier birthday supper. Elizabeth chose Mc Donald's, and she wanted to take Addi. No surprises there :)


Chad let Elizabeth open her present before we ate, while it kept them happy while we waited for the food, it was a struggle for the girls to understand that we needed to eat when the food did arrive.
I don't even have to explain this picture.



1 comment:

Jessica said...

Seriously, they take the cutest pictures together! It brings tears to my eyes to see how grown up they are and to think how little they were when we I first started watching Elizabeth (or it could just be the pregnancy hormones!). On Monday, we were watching some home videos and I had a lot with E from random things we did while I babysat her. I couldn't believe how little they were!
Thanks for inviting Addison, she had a lot of fun that night!