Wednesday, September 17, 2008
How "Never a dull moment" got started . . .
Well, here I am. I never thought I would do a blog, not because there isn't things to talk about, but I didn't think I could do it. Well, Addi 's (Elizabeth's best friend) mom has been doing one for awhile, and my sister, Deanne (aka my sounding board) asked why I wan't doing one. Plus, as Addi's mom, Jessica says, this is a good way to keep track of how fast your kids grow. And, since I routinely can't remember how old Josiah is, maybe this will help. Therefore, here it is. I figured after ruining homemade applesauce last night, and the frozen pizza for lunch, let's see what else I can make a mess of :) So, stay tuned, there is "never a dull moment" in my life :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment