
We have a rule in our house, if Elizabeth is being quiet, she is probably doing something that she shouldn't. She has never proved me wrong. While changing the laundry the other day I found some of her art work. It's made of two strips of toilet paper, and two flushable wipes with a hand towel. She is a mixed medium artist. I wonder if we could sell some prints??
2 comments:
Ok so I am not sure you know exactly how to blog. Blog to me says blah blah blah. So much more needs to be said. As with this one it is not so much the comment of what she did, but why. I want to get in her head and figure out why E did this and what she was going for. What do you think? Or anyone else have an ideas? E feel free to weigh in, but you might need your mommy to spell things for you and perhaps type.
This is such a familiar site in my house--bizzare "sculpture" often involving wipes.
Post a Comment